Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Ranch Dressing

Got this AMAZING recipe from my friend Rachel.  My 5 year old is the "Ranch" kid in our home, so he was the taste tester for this one.  It passed with 2 big thumbs up! YAY!

Ingredients:
5 TBLS milk
3 TBLS plain Greek yogurt
1/2 TBLS vinegar
1/4 tsp onion powder
1/4 tsp dried dill
1/2 tsp dried parsley
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp dried chives (I don't have this and have never added it.  Tastes great without.  Maybe someday I'll buy this spice and see what I've REALLY been missing out on :))
sprinkle of black pepper

Directions:
Mix all ingredients in a bowl with a fork until combined.
This is the dressing we use in our Chicken-Veggie Pockets
We just make what we need for the night.  Not super thick like the ranch you may be used to, but the flavor rocks!

No comments:

Post a Comment